Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Alice in Wonderland - Finished

Yes, I am calling it finished even though my husband asked "Where's Alice?" for the tea party scene. I was ready to be done. Certainly if I ever feel like making an Alice doll I have room for her.



I've blogged about the various parts and you can view them here:
Part 1 - Inspiration - ideas, containers, sketches
Part 2 -  Planning - more about which container and how I decided what might go where - using foam core
Part 3 - Beginning to Build - moving forward with foam core walls and floors, making the rabbit hole
Part 4 - Painting the Roses Red - how I made roses
Part 5 - Card people - how I made the card people for my Alice in Wonderland project
Part 6 - Landscaping - how I landscaped this project
Part 7 - Rabbit's House - how I made part of a simple little house
Part 8 - The figures - how I made and painted the various figures
Part 9 - The court - Making the throne room and more on the card people and Mr. Rabbit
Also contains the finishing of the very top with the rabbit hole
Part 10 - Tea Party - how I finished up this section

Now for the finished pics
card people, tea time, rabbit with pocket watch

card people, knave of hearts, white rabbit

card people, white rabbit

down the rabbit hole, white rabbit, Alice

down the rabbit hole, Alice
More photos here
Or view a mini movie of the project  on Facebook page (public viewing)
or on youtube

No comments: