- Sales Page
- The Organized Miniaturist
- Tools and Techniques I use
- Miniature Scale - an explanation
- How To's published on my blog
- Totefavors/Swaps- What are they? and more
- Miniatures I have made
- Random Interesting Things but Not Minis
- Links to my stuff
- Lessons Learned or Stuff I wish I knew when I star...
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
I love miniatures and want to work on them as much as I have time for. The weird thing is that sometimes when I do have the time, I seem to 'waste' it looking for stuff or organizing. Well, I know that needing to find something is crucial to completion but yet until it is found I am not mini-ing. When I organize, it will also help me later so I don't have to spend that precious time searching. Yet, I still feel some loss of mini-time when I do these things. This is my first blog and really I just want to try it out, see if it works for me.
Posted by Preble at 10:48 AM